Sanskrit Yoga Towel
Sanskrit has been used by educational classes in India for literary and religious purposes for over two thousand years. This towel honours our respect for this ancient language.
- Extra long at 183cm x 61cm wide x 0.5mm thickness and super lightweight. Perfect for packing in your luggage whilst travelling or taking to the beach.
- Our quick dry yoga towel designs will show the world who you really are. We believe that your yoga towel should be an extension of your personality.
- Luxurious vegan suede microfiber material that feels super soft pressed against your body. Thick enough that it lays flat but not too thick that it weighs heavy.
- A 100% natural and biodegradable textile that absorbs your sweat so you don’t have to.
- Completely odourless and absolutely no harmful toxins, chemicals or plastics. You can be assured that your practise remains as authentic as you with a yoga towel that supports both your practice and our planet simultaneously.
- A great solution to dressing up a bland mat that you’re still so attached to and extending its lifetime a little while longer. No need for a new mat when you have a new yoga towel to fit snug over the top.
- Especially practical for excessive sweaters. Get longer wear out of your mat by using your towel to absorb your sweat before your mat does.
At Bodhi Collective we focus on every step of our yoga towels journey. From the biodegradable materials, planet friendly inks and our manufacturing processes, we’re committed to being socially and environmentally conscious. We support sustainable techniques and processes to better our Mother earth. Our towels are designed whilst carefully considering the environment by eliminating the need for toxins or chemicals. We always take pride in ensuring our towels are packaged in eco friendly boxes, whilst avoiding plastic packaging at all costs.