Ganesha Yoga Mat
Ganesha is the remover of obstacles and the Lord of good fortune; providing prosperity, fortune and success. An elephant's trunk has the strength to uproot a tree as well as the finesse to pick up a needle. Ganesha's trunk symbolises the fact that you have both immense strength and fine discrimination.
- Extra long at 183cm x 61cm wide x 4mm thickness and lightweight at only 2.5kgs.
- A high performance mat with unique, soulful design to match your vibe. Your yoga mat should be a representation of who you are and your journey.
- Luxurious vegan suede microfiber surface with ultra responsive grip to aid in injury retention. As your body and muscles warm up, your grip intensifies. The more you sweat the better. You don’t have to be a sweater to get the most out of this style of mat.
- 100% natural and biodegradable tree rubber base that won’t slip or bunch under you.
- Completely odourless and absolutely no harmful toxins, chemicals or plastics. You can be assured that your practise remains as authentic as you with a mat that supports both your practice and our planet.
- The perfect balance of extra support and deep cushioning, without compromising on a solid and stable practising surface.
- Tough durable materials designed with home, studio, hot, bikram, ashtanga vinyasa or outdoor yoga and pilates in mind. As well as general exercise or meditation.
- Comes with your own free durable carry strap that also doubles as a yoga stretch strap during, before or after class.
At Bodhi Collective we focus on every step of our yoga mats journey. From the biodegradable materials, planet friendly inks and our manufacturing processes, we’re committed to being socially and environmentally conscious. We support sustainable techniques and processes to better our Mother earth. Our mat surface is heat pressed to the base, carefully considering the environment by eliminating the need for toxic glues or chemicals. The base is made from natural tree rubber and is 100% non-toxic. We take pride in ensuring our mats are packaged in eco friendly boxes and avoid using plastics at all costs.