Are you typically prone to sensitive knees, wrists or elbows during your yoga practice? Are you the yogi with a fortress of props built around your mat? Keep it simple with our supportive and practical Bodhi Buddies. They will be your new best friend in yoga!
- 12cm x 12cm wide x 6mm thickness and lightweight at only 200 grams.
- A valuable support system with unique, easy to store design that you can roll up in your mat at the end of your practice.
- Luxurious vegan microfiber surface with ultra responsive grip to aid in injury retention. As your body and muscles warm up, your grip intensifies. The more you sweat the better. You don’t have to be a sweater to get the most out of your support pads.
- 100% natural and biodegradable tree rubber base that won’t slip or bunch under you.
- Completely odourless and absolutely no harmful toxins, chemicals or plastics. You can be assured that your practise remains as authentic as you with a mat that supports both your practice and our planet.
- The perfect balance of extra support and deep cushioning, without compromising on a solid and stable practising surface.
- Tough durable materials designed with home, studio, hot, bikram, ashtanga vinyasa or outdoor yoga and pilates in mind. As well as general exercise or meditation.
- You'll never have to fold your mat over again. Just place a Bodhi Buddy on either side of your mat at the start of your practice and then roll them up in your mat at the end.
At Bodhi Collective we focus on every step of our yoga accessories journey. From the biodegradable materials, planet friendly inks and our manufacturing processes, we’re committed to being socially and environmentally conscious. We support sustainable techniques and processes to better our Mother earth. Our Bodhi Buddies surface is heat pressed to the base, carefully considering the environment by eliminating the need for toxic glues or chemicals. The base is made from natural tree rubber and is 100% non-toxic. We take pride in ensuring our mats are packaged in eco friendly boxes and avoid using plastics at all costs.